-Raimonda Mackevičiūte, Žilvinas Martinaitis, Fiorenza Lipparini, Barbara Constance, Izbela Styczynska Social Impact Investments. Best Practices and Recommendations for the Next Generation, EMPL Committee, Policy Department for Economic, Scientific and Quality of Life Policies Directorate-General for Internal Policies, 2020.
-Filippo Addarii, Fiorenza Lipparini and Francesca Medda, Impact Investing Innovation: Bringing Together Public, Private and Third Sectors to Create Greater Value: The Case of the Public Private Partnership Initiative for the New Public Hospital of Treviso, in Social Impact Investing: Beyond the Social Impact Bonds, Palgrave, 2018.
– Filippo Addarii, Fiorenza Lipparini, Vision and Trends of Social Innovation for Europe, DG Research and Innovation, European Commission, 2017.
– Fiorenza Lipparini, Oriana Persico, Salvatore Iaconesi, Guido Romeo, Emanuele Rizzardi andEugenio De Matteis, Beyond Social a network and sentiment analysis of Europeans’ conversations about the Future of Internet, PlusValue & Her, 2017.
– Supporting Youth Entrepreneurship in Italy: A Review of policies and programmes, OECD, 2016.
– Gianluca Misuraca, Csaba Kucsera, Fiorenza Lipparini, The role of the Social Economy in promoting Social Investment, JRC Insights Social Policy Innovation Series, 2016.
– Gianluca Misuraca, Csaba Kucsera, Fiorenza Lipparini, Christian Voigt, ICT-enabled Social Innovations in Social Services: Mapping the Evidence, 2016 Conference for E-Democracy and Open Government (CeDEM).
– Gianluca Misuraca, Csaba Kucsera, Fiorenza Lipparini, Christian Voigt and Raluca Radescu (2015). Mapping and Analysis of ICT-enabled Social Innovation initiatives promoting social investment in integrated approaches to the provision of social services: IESI Knowledge Map 2015 (D1.2). JRC Technical Report, European Commission.
– F.Lipparini, S. Phillips, F. Addarii and Indy Johar. “From Good to growth. Promoting social investment and public good to stimulate the European economy” in Paolo Garonna, Edoardo Reviglio (Ed.), Investing in Long Term Europe: relaunching fixed, network and social infrastructure, Rome: Luiss University Press, 2015.
– F. Lipparini, S. Phillips, F. Addarii and Indy Johar. Making impact real. Why the role of social infrastructure and public good investment are key to stimulating the European economy and how we can encourage them. London: The Young Foundation, 2015.
– I. Johar, F. Lipparini and F. Addarii. Making Good our Future. Exploring the new boundaries of social innovation in manufacturing.Social Innovation Europe Policy paper, 2015.
– “Lo Strumento di garanzia per il settore culturale e creativo” in “Strumenti Finanziari e opportunità di finanziamento dell’Unione Europea per la Ricerca e l’Innovazione 2014-2020, APRE, 2013.
“The evolution of EU relations with the Mediterranean Area”, in Economic relations between Italy and the Mediterranean area. Report 2012, Napoli, Giannini Editore, 2012.